Ph.D.-2011,Lanzhou University, Regional economics.
B.A.-2006, Zheng zhou University, International Economics and Trade.
2011-present, associate professor, College of Environment and Planning, Henan University
1. 2015-2018，"the impact of agricultural industrialization on farmers' livelihood and the response of farmers", national natural science foundation project (41501135);
2. 2014 ~ 2015, "agricultural industrialization underdeveloped agriculture research on influence of farmers' sustainable livelihood - producing county Chinese village as an example", humanities and social science research projects in henan province department of education (2014 - GH - 2014), presided over;
3. 2014~2017，"the spatial differentiation and evolution mechanism of the specialized village in the Yellow River basin", the humanities and social science research project of the ministry of education (14JJD790011),
4. "research on the innovation and development of industrial clusters in henan province", the bidding project of government decision-making research in henan province (2012B127), participated in.
1. Zhai bin, liang liutao. Cognition and willingness of farmers in rural collective construction land use in the market [J]. Resources and environment of arid region, 2017, 31(10):7-12.
2. Zhai bin. Practice and reflection of the introduction of participatory approach to undergraduate teaching [J]. Education research: new teacher teaching, 2016(18).
3. Zhai bin, liang liutao. Research on rural anti-poverty based on sustainable livelihood -- a case study of tianshui poverty-stricken areas in gansu province [J]. Rural economics, 2015(5):55-60.
4. The empirical study on the income gap of farmers in east, central and western regions of China, based on the perspective of income sources [J]. Exploration of economic problems, 2012(8):7-12.
5. Zhai bin. The practice and effect of participatory teaching in the course of real estate development and management [J]. Education research: new teacher teaching, 2012(7).
6. Zhai bin, niehua Lin, Yang xiangfei. Research on the impact of different income sources on the urban-rural income gap in gansu [J]. China's population, resources and environment, 2011, 21(9):145-150.
7. Zhai bin, duan haijing. Development and countermeasures of characteristic agriculture in wenxian county, henan province [J]. Jilin agriculture, 2011(11):1-1.
8. Zhai bin, Yang xiangfei. Analysis of rural poverty alleviation funds in China based on the grey relation -- a case study of rural poverty alleviation in 2002-2006 [J]. Guizhou social science, 2010(8):93-97.
9. Zhai bin, nie hualin. Research on the coordinated development of urban and rural areas in the transformation of resource-based cities -- a case study of baiyin city, gansu province [J]. Urban development research, 2010, 17(4):86-90.
10. Nie waring, zhai bin. Research on the increase of farmers in western regions based on the perspective of income structure [J]. Economic aspect, 2009(11):86-89.
11. Yang xiangfei, zhai bin. Analysis of the current situation and policy recommendations of farmers in China [J]. Economic problems, 2010(11):75-79.
12. Zhai bin, Yang xiangfei. Research on the scientific transformation of western resource-oriented cities from the perspective of scientific development perspective -- a case study of gansu province [J]. Contemporary economic management, 2010, 32(8):60-64.
13. Zhai bin, Yang xiangfei. The realistic path of the transformation of resource-based cities: accelerating the reform and restructuring of enterprises -- taking baiyin city of gansu province as an example [J]. Innovation, 2010, 04(5):80-83.
14. Nie waring, Yang xiangfei, zhai bin. Estimation of the surplus labor force in western agriculture [J]. Statistics and decision, 2011(3):103-105.
15. Zhai bin, lu xiaoyan. Research on the independent innovation of China's automobile industry in the post-crisis era based on SWOT analysis [J]. Economic problems, 2010(4):183-187.